Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Home Team Gallery 2016


Squad 2K14

Farisha

It was a new experience for me as i got to learn the history of some tragic events that were not able to be forgotten by some. It made me realize more about what teamwork among different people can make a huge difference.
Ernest
I felt that going for the Home Team Gallery was a very meaningful experience as I learnt many things about the HTA that I never knew before, and it really helped me understand how they contribute in various situations and emergencies.
Aini
I was intrigued to the stories our guide told us especially about the Nicoll Highway incident. We learnt more about staying alert, defending our country and how to spot a threat. Things like terrorism was also being raised and i feel that during this moment of time is what actually is beneficial for all of us to know and to take note about.